Kinshofer Nox?

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Only just seen all this Shovelhands. Congratulations on the Nox, I really like the look of this unit, and it would certainly have been on my list of candidates.

How‘s the 86C performing: Would you buy one again?

86c hasn’t missed a beat, well apart from when I got a bit short on diesel trying to get out of that pond job🤦‍♂️, the exit was through a ditch, some interesting angles and a lot of swearing when she spluttered to a stop! Only myself to blame....
Anyway, the answer is yes, id buy another, most definitely, if only for the TAB boom, it’s a huge asset to the machine imo, but not it’s only redeeming feature by any means. I still stand by my decision to buy it, despite the JCB bashing that goes on, it was the right machine for me at the time and I think that would still be the case.
I am a little intrigued as to what they have changed/improved on the -2 model, I suppose I’d consider changing it at some point, but not at the moment, and tbh it’s still low hours and in very nice condition so I’m in no hurry.

P

Pond digger

86c hasn’t missed a beat, well apart from when I got a bit short on diesel trying to get out of that pond job🤦‍♂️, the exit was through a ditch, some interesting angles and a lot of swearing when she spluttered to a stop! Only myself to blame....
Anyway, the answer is yes, id buy another, most definitely, if only for the TAB boom, it’s a huge asset to the machine imo, but not it’s only redeeming feature by any means. I still stand by my decision to buy it, despite the JCB bashing that goes on, it was the right machine for me at the time and I think that would still be the case.
I am a little intrigued as to what they have changed/improved on the -2 model, I suppose I’d consider changing it at some point, but not at the moment, and tbh it’s still low hours and in very nice condition so I’m in no hurry.
Good to hear.(y)

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
That’s good to hear 👍
you want another one James ..... cheap one on FB ATM .... local to me - only in Ross on Wye and down to £4,250 from £5k asking in a week ... this is the bloke selling it ..

1634724581053.png

"off 8t Doosan any questions please ask open to offers can deliver"

1634724451873.png

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Looks like S type, and probably an old version? So probably not for me? But good value for someone. If it was the right fit and the right hitch then I’d give it more consideration myself

V8Druid

V8Druid

Looks like S type, and probably an old version? So probably not for me? But good value for someone. If it was the right fit and the right hitch then I’d give it more consideration myself
if I had something suitable to hang it on I'd have had a shufty by now ... dare say it'll come cheaper yet .... has reduced the asking 750 quid in a week :rolleyes:

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
I don't think it is S type hitch, looks too narrow, my Doosan has S45 and is way wider than this.

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
Yes I opened the link druid put up, it's the same setup as the S type hitch but imho it looks too narrow to be a S45 or S50. I will also quantify this by saying that I have on a very occasional occurrence been wrong before 😬

Giles

Giles

Spoke to Paul from mtk about it, said it needs £1000 of installation kit which they left on digger and guy will take £3k cash Paul’s already spoke to him.

V8Druid

V8Druid

Spoke to Paul from mtk about it, said it needs £1000 of installation kit which they left on digger and guy will take £3k cash Paul’s already spoke to him.
that was about my estimation of what'd buy it ... any idea what age it is Giles and is it full prop.? ..... was in Ross again this morning .... but it was quarter to seven o_O:giggle: ... assume by the word "cash" there's no VAT on it :unsure::unsure::unsure::rolleyes:

CPS

CPS

that was about my estimation of what'd buy it ... any idea what age it is Giles and is it full prop.? ..... was in Ross again this morning .... but it was quarter to seven o_O:giggle: ... assume by the word "cash" there's no VAT on it :unsure::unsure::unsure::rolleyes:
It looks 4 hose to me

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

It looks 4 hose to me
I assumed the same, which begs the question, what is the grands worth of bits they “left on the digger”?
but looking again, I can’t see a third pair of pipes for the hitch? So maybe it does need a control system? Or maybe they are operating the hitch within the tilty itself?

Giles

Giles

I assumed the same, which begs the question, what is the grands worth of bits they “left on the digger”?
but looking again, I can’t see a third pair of pipes for the hitch? So maybe it does need a control system? Or maybe they are operating the hitch within the tilty itself?

Attachments

• 17EF847B-2127-44BA-AE48-FF08763D3172.png
    17EF847B-2127-44BA-AE48-FF08763D3172.png
    278.1 KB · Views: 126
V8Druid

V8Druid

hmmm :unsure: ... you could well be right (y) ... cable'd be for a diverter or similar to run aux / hitch .... I should've looked harder at the plumbing quantity :( ..... but as said, I ain't got anything to carry it :(
do you reckon the 5th small line is case drain ??? :unsure: or greaser pipe ?

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

hmmm :unsure: ... you could well be right (y) ... cable'd be for a diverter or similar to run aux / hitch .... I should've looked harder at the plumbing quantity :( ..... but as said, I ain't got anything to carry it :(
do you reckon the 5th small line is case drain ??? :unsure: or greaser pipe ?
Those tiny pipes are grease pipes imo. I have two very similar.