Think you need a different shade of yellow. That looks like grey to me
diggerjones Well-known member Mar 7, 2021 #21 Think you need a different shade of yellow. That looks like grey to me
R rossandson Well-known member Mar 7, 2021 #22 diggerjones said: Think you need a different shade of yellow. That looks like grey to me Click to expand... The yellow isn’t finished yet. But here’s a sneak peak just for you!
diggerjones said: Think you need a different shade of yellow. That looks like grey to me Click to expand... The yellow isn’t finished yet. But here’s a sneak peak just for you!
Gecko Well-known member Mar 8, 2021 #23 rossandson said: Next time I ask for a paint code, please remind me it’s a stupid idea and don’t do it! Click to expand... I walked down the (paint) aisle and picked an off-the-shelf can that is close enough. Being an older machine, it had at least three different shades already, so one more wasn't out of place.
rossandson said: Next time I ask for a paint code, please remind me it’s a stupid idea and don’t do it! Click to expand... I walked down the (paint) aisle and picked an off-the-shelf can that is close enough. Being an older machine, it had at least three different shades already, so one more wasn't out of place.