Jcb Oring

L

LN Pipeline

New member
Looking for specs on Jcb part number 2401/0111. Anyone know the dimensions of this Oring?

Did a quick search and can’t find the info.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • B3500657-C43D-470B-B8B4-2A54D61399C0.jpeg
    B3500657-C43D-470B-B8B4-2A54D61399C0.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 157
L

LN Pipeline

New member
Plenty of jcb dealers in the USA?
Will have to buy a whole pack plus shipping. The $0.14 Oring will cost over $30 when said and done.

I have a large variety of orings on hand, was hoping to install an exact fit, which I may have if I knew the correct size. I stuck a generic one in for now that looks close.

Nearest dealer is 70 miles away. Guess I’ll check if they have any on hand when I’m there. Probably won‘t have them. The last pack of Jcb Orings I purchased were shipped from a dealer in Pennsylvania.

Jcb is an unpopular brand over here. Parts and service is not so good.
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
Do you mind is asking what machine it's for. Only as a couple of there machines are sold badge engineered so it could be a possible helpline.
 
L

LN Pipeline

New member
Do you mind is asking what machine it's for. Only as a couple of there machines are sold badge engineered so it could be a possible helpline.

All-wheel-steer Jcb 214S with the Hamworthy valve block.
 
Top