JCB opens £50m German HQ

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
I used to have one many moons ago based on a ford 6610;)would lift 15 tonnes easy:whistle:
 
doobin

doobin

Well-known member
Third world retards are third world retards. Was anyone actually surprised?
 
Mintsauce

Mintsauce

Active member
They were also popular in Oz not too many years ago.
 
Mintsauce

Mintsauce

Active member
No jakes back then I vaguely remember them being based on a Ford skid unit but it was years ago. Sure there must have been others. As above when you come from a country where telehandlers do a large part of the lifting duties and you clap eyes on one of those things you start asking questions (not out loud:D)

I had absolutely no inclination to drive one but I got plenty of time in the seat of a 6x6 Mack. :cool:
 
Top