J
Jaysub
New member
Hello
On the hunt for a 2nd hand JCB, I see a few without hammer lines but I want to possibly run a hedgecutter head or tree shear down the line.
Is it possible to fit a hammer line & what kinda cost involved?
We are looking at a budget of 12~15K, prefer the older non JCB engined ones, any tips on what points to look at/avoid much appreciated, fairly handy with spanners here.
Thanks.
On the hunt for a 2nd hand JCB, I see a few without hammer lines but I want to possibly run a hedgecutter head or tree shear down the line.
Is it possible to fit a hammer line & what kinda cost involved?
We are looking at a budget of 12~15K, prefer the older non JCB engined ones, any tips on what points to look at/avoid much appreciated, fairly handy with spanners here.
Thanks.