JCB 801 Slewing problem

J

JBASport

Member
Hi, I have an early 90's JCB 801 with a slewing problem. the linkages are badly worn and operating the control levers only takes up the slack in the linkages. I was wondering whether anybody can give me advice on by-passing the spool channels for cab slew & arm slew with an individual dedicated spool, which I could fit on the bulkhead by my feet? Is that practical? If so any advice on what I should be looking to source? Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give. Terry
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
Do you have a serial number? I can look at the layout from there!
 
J

JBASport

Member
Hi Mick, I have attached the Vin plate showing the serial number, as you can see how battered it is how old the machine is! Thanks, Terry
 

Attachments

  • JCB VIN Plate.png
    JCB VIN Plate.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 241
Top