W
woodyapex
New member
I’ve a 2013 Jcb 3cx .
I’ve 2 problems with it .
The first is when I start it up I’ve no hydraulics at all . I seem to have found an hack and if I pull both front bucket leavers back as I start it they seem to then work .
Ideas please .
Second problem is .
When I drive it a distance I’ve no power whatsoever on hills . Any incline whatsoever I just lose power to a crawl . Gearing down from 4th to third does not help at all . With steeps hills I’m down to just over walking / slow running pace.
Is this normal ( I can’t imagine it is ) .
Down hills seems to be normal speed .
I can also smell a slight burning . I’m not sure what that could be .
But something is not right .
Help please .
Woody
I’ve 2 problems with it .
The first is when I start it up I’ve no hydraulics at all . I seem to have found an hack and if I pull both front bucket leavers back as I start it they seem to then work .
Ideas please .
Second problem is .
When I drive it a distance I’ve no power whatsoever on hills . Any incline whatsoever I just lose power to a crawl . Gearing down from 4th to third does not help at all . With steeps hills I’m down to just over walking / slow running pace.
Is this normal ( I can’t imagine it is ) .
Down hills seems to be normal speed .
I can also smell a slight burning . I’m not sure what that could be .
But something is not right .
Help please .
Woody