information on tractor cranes for agricultural and forestry use, differences in use, performance and performance

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
informazioni su gru per trattori per uso agricolo e forestale, differenze di utilizzo, prestazioni e prestazioni:

salve, un argomento che credo sia poco trattato, sarebbero le gru a trattore per uso agricolo e soprattutto forestale per il carico e la movimentazione dei tronchi. Penso che i primi siano come terne e siano posizionati nella parte posteriore del trattore, per sollevare e movimentare piccoli carichi, i secondi sono più robusti e largamente utilizzati nel settore forestale da boscaioli, taglialegna e operatori del settore, cosa può me ne parli? grazie scusa per l'inconveniente.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
information on tractor cranes for agricultural and forestry use, differences in use, performance and performance:

hi, a topic that I think is little dealt with, would be tractor cranes for agricultural and especially forestry use for loading and handling logs. I think that the former are like backhoe loaders and are positioned in the rear part of the tractor, to lift and move small loads, the latter are more robust and widely used in the forestry sector by lumberjacks, woodcutters and operators in the sector, what can you tell me about? thanks sorry for the inconvenience.
where would you like to start ..... some selection to discuss
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
I'm sorry there are no topics on the net from which to get news, from what I see the farmers use the crane on the tractor to lift and handle big heavy sacks the big bags, while the woodcutters woodcutters to transport lift and handle the logs, you as experts what could you tell me, thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 1648709113687.png
    1648709113687.png
    785 KB · Views: 151
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
I always think that 3pl cranes look very cruel to the top link on the tractor personally.
In forestry it is quite popular for cranes to be roof-mounted (built onto a frame over the roof of the tractor). There is also a ‘Jake’ mount system that mounts the crane above the 3pl and makes for relatively easy dismounting.
Both these systems (roof mount in particular) massively raise the tractor’s centre of gravity though, making them a lot less stable on slopes…..
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
I personally have seen them set up at the rear like a backhoe excavator, I don't know how much the stability and trim of the machine is compromised, I think it behaves like a lever that tries to unbalance and overturn the machinery on which it is set up, I believe that some tractors are ballasted in the front part of the steering axle to balance the load and distribute the weights, am I wrong?

1648742716652.png
 

Attachments

  • 1648742789927.png
    1648742789927.png
    927.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 1648742854197.png
    1648742854197.png
    958 KB · Views: 159
  • 1648742886230.png
    1648742886230.png
    890.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 1648742952395.png
    1648742952395.png
    289.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 1648742971011.png
    1648742971011.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 137
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
guys, sorry if I re-open the discussion, surfing the net looking for ideas to make the small hydraulic crane or the lifting jin pole I came across this rear loader for tractor what do you think, it looks like the hydraulic loader for dumper self-loading concrete mixers , what do you think, useful or slow and clumsy as a solution, thanks.



1648961083490.png
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
better than a shovel :giggle:
this looks the best of the bunch

1649026106182.png
 
Last edited:
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
it seems to me sincerely the loader mounted on the concrete mixers to fill the drum with sand, gravel, crushed stone and aggregates.

1649052128927.png
1649052179143.png


1649052289452.png

1649052309497.png
 
Top