Ifor tipper savery remote wiring .

M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
Did you know they don't like been left on top of the box and then the deck lowered into them ...was a fekkin mint nigh on new one as well 🤬
They don’t like being towed down the road dragging on the end of their lead either, and the leads are too weak to resist being chopped in half by a lowering body too.
Stupid game!
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
They don’t like being towed down the road dragging on the end of their lead either, and the leads are too weak to resist being chopped in half by a lowering body too.
Stupid game!

Don't quite understand why they are on such long wonder leads. Can't think I've ever done something that required being stood so far away
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
Don't quite understand why they are on such long wonder leads. Can't think I've ever done something that required being stood so far away
Handy to look in/around the back as you tip though. I keep meaning to wire in a radio controller but never get around to it…
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
I just tip until I hear the woosh
The remote would only get lost or run over instead though.
It’s quite handy to look around the back when tipping full loads of timber out as lumps get caught up and sometimes need freeing - also you get bits jamming under the body and destroying the lights… Loose aggregates are much better (and kinder to the trailer in reality!).
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Don't quite understand why they are on such long wonder leads. Can't think I've ever done something that required being stood so far away
The leads are that long so if the front wheels don’t get them when they fall out of the tool box then the rears likely will and if that still doesn’t finish it off the following car will once the lead unravels itself fully
 
Top