V8Druid
do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
4.8K views · 305 reactions | Good morning, volume up please. | Bella Jason
Good morning, volume up please.
![]()
182K views · 2.9K reactions | 🤣😂🤣 Welcome to British bus travel. Where “every 10 minutes” is more of a long-term ambition, three buses can arrive at once, and the live departure board can somehow turn 2 minutes into 15. Once aboard, enjoy contactle
🤣😂🤣 Welcome to British bus travel. Where “every 10 minutes” is more of a long-term ambition, three buses can arrive at once, and the live departure board can somehow turn 2 minutes into 15. Once...www.facebook.com
spot on that is![]()
141K views · 6.7K reactions | Have a napatizer… #genx | Joe “BUPC - Boopsy” Ferris
Have a napatizer… #genxwww.facebook.com
has to be .... wtf use is it going to be when everywhere is creaming it ... particularly the exchequersurely this a windup?
![]()
I know people are worried about fuel prices. And I get it. You get to the pump, watch the numbers climb, and wonder why it's costing so much more than it used to. The reality is that global events… | Andy Burnham | 699 comments
I know people are worried about fuel prices. And I get it. You get to the pump, watch the numbers climb, and wonder why it's costing so much more than it used to. The reality is that global events are pushing up costs, and families here at home are feeling the impact. But I won't accept that...lnkd.in
You couldn't make it up...fuel prices at record levels and what have they done to help?? Prices are on Google mapshas to be .... wtf use is it going to be when everywhere is creaming it ... particularly the exchequer![]()
![]()
Read on LinkedIn....can't find it again, but this was a previous government's idea...with an app... and a really poor logo that fortunately never saw the light of day.
Typical government waste as ever.
Yepsurely this a windup?
![]()
I know people are worried about fuel prices. And I get it. You get to the pump, watch the numbers climb, and wonder why it's costing so much more than it used to. The reality is that global events… | Andy Burnham | 699 comments
I know people are worried about fuel prices. And I get it. You get to the pump, watch the numbers climb, and wonder why it's costing so much more than it used to. The reality is that global events are pushing up costs, and families here at home are feeling the impact. But I won't accept that...lnkd.in
I think it is to help the garages keep there prices the same without having to phone between themselves.surely this a windup?
![]()
I know people are worried about fuel prices. And I get it. You get to the pump, watch the numbers climb, and wonder why it's costing so much more than it used to. The reality is that global events… | Andy Burnham | 699 comments
I know people are worried about fuel prices. And I get it. You get to the pump, watch the numbers climb, and wonder why it's costing so much more than it used to. The reality is that global events are pushing up costs, and families here at home are feeling the impact. But I won't accept that...lnkd.in