I challenge you to make me laugh.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Like I said before...dno now wants notifying if your breakers add up to more than 60a....so that's two ring mains.๐Ÿ˜‚ I've lost count of mine plus heat pump ...think leccy charger would pop it. ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I had 100A per phase in my old w/shop ..... and melted the fuse holders on several occasions ... on fire once ... and the sods would not give me a bigger supply .... half a dozen migs pulling on it all day and then flick on 60Hp of press brake and they tended to melt. Hit the guillo at 30hp too and they popped and had to wait on 'em to come replace 'em (and the carriers usually :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )
if there'd been a couple of leccy chariots on charge outside we couldn't have done any work at all

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

I had 100A per phase in my old w/shop ..... and melted the fuse holders on several occasions ... on fire once ... and the sods would not give me a bigger supply .... half a dozen migs pulling on it all day and then flick on 60Hp of press brake and they tended to melt. Hit the guillo at 30hp too and they popped and had to wait on 'em to come replace 'em (and the carriers usually :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )
if there'd been a couple of leccy chariots on charge outside we couldn't have done any work at all
Doesn't help my neighbours garage is well stocked...๐Ÿ˜Œ Big lathe and mill on single to 3ph converter..๐Ÿคฉ

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk ๐Ÿพ
1624999591633.png

craig

craig

was watching an ad. on the box the other night for some leccy chariot and to get it's fast charge to work you will need a 37Kw charger so that'd draw 154A at 240v ..... average domestic supply is fused at 80A .. if you're lucky ..... still looking at about 51A per phase if 3 ph supply was available 37Kwh on 240'd cost you ยฃ7.40 an hour :oops:
This one, a 350kw charger ๐Ÿ˜ฒ:eek:

Left hooker

Left hooker

Nine Thoughts to Ponder
9: Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
8: Life is sexually transmitted.
7: Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
6: Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
5: Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
4: Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital,dying of nothing.
3: All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
2: In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
1: Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your arse tomorrow

Left hooker

Left hooker

A woman and her ten-year-old son were riding in a taxi.
It was raining and all the prostitutes were standing under the awnings.

"Mum," said the boy, "What are all those women doing?"

"They're waiting for their husbands to get off work", she replied.

The taxi driver turns round and says, "Geez lady, why don't you tell
him the truth? They're hookers, boy! They have sex with men for money."

The little boy's eyes got wide and he said, "Is that true, Mum?"

His mother, glaring hard at the taxi driver, answers in the affirmative.

After a few minutes, the kid asked, "Mum, what happens to their babies?"

"Most of them become taxi drivers", she said.

Left hooker

Left hooker

A LITTLE THREE YEAR OLD BOY WAS SITTING ON THE TOILET. HIS MOTHER, THINKING THAT HE HAD BEEN IN THERE TOO LONG, SHE WENT TO SEE WHAT WAS HAPPENING.
THE LITTLE BOY WAS SITTING ON THE TOILET READING A BOOK AND EVERY 10 SECONDS OR SO HE PUT THE BOOK DOWN, GRIPPED ONTO THE TOILET SEAT WITH HIS LEFT HAND AND HIT HIMSELF ON TOP OF THE HEAD WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.
HIS MOTHER SAID, "BILLY, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT? YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR A WHILE".
BILLY REPLIED, "I'M FINE, MUMMY; I JUST HAVEN'T DONE IT YET."
HIS MOTHER SAID "OK, YOU CAN STAY HERE A FEW MORE MINUTES BUT, BILLY, WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF ON THE HEAD ?
BILLY SAID, "IT WORKS ON THE TOMATO SAUCE BOTTLE!"

Left hooker

Left hooker

A soldier ran up to a Nun. Out of breath he asked: "Please, may I hide under your skirt I'll explain later."
The nun accepted his request.
A moment later, two Military Police ran up and asked: "Sister have you seen a soldier?"
The nun replied: "He went that way."
After the MP's ran off, the soldier crawled out under her skirt and said, 'I can't thank you enough Sister. I hope you will understand, "I don't want to go to Iraq."
The nun said: "I understand completely".
The soldier added: "I hope I am not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!"
The nun replied: "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls I don't want to go to Iraq either."