Full scale 'pitch invasion'!

Attachments

• IMG_20210202_135036_014.jpg
    IMG_20210202_135036_014.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 158
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Lets see how good they are at “excavator rodeo” 🤣
My thoughts exactly fire her up...fling em off.
Can't see the problem with these tunnel rats either...whoops we left hydrant running...problem solved.

craig

craig

Full scale 'pitch invasion'!

Lets see how good they are at “excavator rodeo” 🤣

My thoughts exactly fire her up...fling em off.
Can't see the problem with these tunnel rats either...whoops we left hydrant running...problem solved.
:unsure: Could be a video for operator of the year 2021 :LOL:

B

Brendan

So just to be clear,paid a grand a day .....but it isn't really,pot hole consultant!
Jobs for the boys, suppose he also recommends that his own company is best suited to meet their needs.

The reason the council's are in such a poor state is that no one has common sense, it's not their money so they just don't care. They just waste a horrendous amount of money, how many other consultants are creaming away with other tasks.

Not being funny it can't be rocket science they know how much it costs to get X amount of holes filled or roads resurfaced and then on top of that have some fancy van with sonar/laser or whatever it is driving about checking road surfaces.

Instead of giving someone 1k a day they could employ some numpty for 20k or whatever amount, give them a little Noddy van and just have them driving around the county's roads checking road surfaces and pot holes.

Either that or stop doing these crappy top dressing repairs that last a year or two, if that. They redid a section near me a few months ago......

Which failed due to wind or rain or some other crappy excuse so needed the repair l, repairing 🙄

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
totally agree with @Brendan ....... absolute waste of public money .... no one is worth £360 grand a year for eloquent BS 😡
And all these bloody LAs're the same .... jobs for the boys and money for old rope .... aaaaaand WTF are LAs doing dabbling with public funds investing in out of county land deals/purchases - ours bought a retail park out of county that no one else had even sniffed at in 2 years ... for multi millions that they supposedly didn't have to run services in county .... who the hell mandated these tin Gods to do anything other than run the county's public services ..... dare say there are dozens of similar 'happenings' country wide .... pay them selves inordinate amounts to dabble in things they're barely qualified to.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I could write a thesis on our LAs appalling antics over the last 20 years