I challenge you to make me laugh.

S

Steve

to quote a few old adages :giggle:

" many a good tune played on an old fiddle " (y)
" age and experience defeats youth and enthusiasm, hands down, almost every time " :LOL:
" Form an orderly queue behind my left shoulder " :giggle::giggle:

where's the beach to, Frank ?? :unsure:o_O
I can think of a few but don’t want to lower the tone.

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

243627393_5121595947868273_3768292887878769758_n.jpg

S

Stroppymonkey

Tipper body must put a sizeable dent in the payload, although appeals to the sort of clowns who think running around with 6 bulk bags on the back is a smart idea
I have toyed with putting a tail lift on a trailer. Must be several reasons why its a bad idea as I've not seen anyone do it.

S

Stroppymonkey

would have to be a bespoke build or the tail'd be wagging the dog on every trip :ROFLMAO: ..... and they're bloody heavy
Yes you’d need to be careful. Axles need to be on a set of runners so you can move them forward to reducw nose weight when loaded and back for empty travel. Or just a siding counter weight perhaps.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Yes you’d need to be careful. Axles need to be on a set of runners so you can move them forward to reducw nose weight when loaded and back for empty travel. Or just a siding counter weight perhaps.
but that'd reduce your capacity :( ... and tail lifts're never big enough anyway :rolleyes:

S

Stroppymonkey

but that'd reduce your capacity :( ... and tail lifts're never big enough anyway :rolleyes:
Depend what you are doing with it. We loved ours for mixers and empty IBCs and empty oil tanks but always overweight on the Movano, and then lost the driver so didn’t use it. I think we could well use a 1200 mm mesh tail lift on a bobtailed LM126. It’s an idea that’s on the back burner for when I get too much money and too much time .