Quattromike
Well member-known
I've often thought about trying a VLCD but it's always a non starter for me as I bloody love food!
.
.
.
Having done it, it works. Dropped 20kg in just over a month.I've often thought about trying a VLCD but it's always a non starter for me as I bloody love food!.
.
.
its all these tilty things ,no fecker on the shovel ,i have on occasion mixed a few cube of concrete a day using the 5/3 1/2 mixer ,i find that good for the figure ,also raking a acre of lawn helpsRoofing… strip and lay afew roofs and you’ll soon loose weight , falls off me when we do them![]()
Cocked up on our gate pad ...truck could only get to one corner had to shovel 3cube by hand fek nearly killed meits all these tilty things ,no fecker on the shovel ,i have on occasion mixed a few cube of concrete a day using the 5/3 1/2 mixer ,i find that good for the figure ,also raking a acre of lawn helps
would happily 'take a meal pill' if it was possible .. how the hell anyone sits and eats their way across an oceanic style plate of food is beyond meI'm 10st and I'm the unhealthiest person in terms of diet but food doesn't interest me. I eat if I'm hungry, that's it.
Had a lad show me what they had few days ago in one sitting...It'd last me all week.