Chris beard
New member
I sell loads of aftermarket filters Jcb parts if any one interested give me a shout.
Would you like to introduce yourself before flogging your wears.... this isn't f****ng Wish you know.I sell loads of aftermarket filters Jcb parts if any one interested give me a shout.
DickWould you like to introduce yourself before flogging your wears.... this isn't f****ng Wish you know.![]()
This is going to be fun.Oh dearyou'll have to try harder than that
![]()
Oh dearyou'll have to try harder than that
![]()
If you look to the far left you will see a high profile user in the background
get your own seat
It makes me sad when they unimaginatively call me a Dick and then run away..... Where is the Creativity.
Bungling Cockwomble, Flailing Flangeweasel etc.... there are more imaginative insults.
A bit like Boaty Mc Boat Face, Yes.Is that inviting a competition ???
This is going to be fun.
get your own seat
Odorous turd? (It’s a guess, I’ve never met you).A bit like Boaty Mc Boat Face, Yes.
I've a few names I'm called already.....![]()
certainly will“Piece of farmer boy” will take some beating
Its not far of to be fairOdorous turd? (It’s a guess, I’ve never met you).
Pipe down Paddy. You can comment when your shipping time becomes more reasonableIts not far of to be fair![]()
Don't remember that one (possibly before my time), but I was looking forward to a pipe pusher weekend. Looks like he's scarpered, though“Piece of farmer boy” will take some beating
RaynerDon't remember that one (possibly before my time), but I was looking forward to a pipe pusher weekend. Looks like he's scarpered, though![]()