Randla
Interloper
I knew it referred to Trax, Rory, but thanks for replying - I just couldn't remember the thread with any argy-bargy involvedRayner![]()
I knew it referred to Trax, Rory, but thanks for replying - I just couldn't remember the thread with any argy-bargy involvedRayner![]()
http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5047&highlight=pipe+pusherI knew it referred to Trax, Rory, but thanks for replying - I just couldn't remember the thread with any argy-bargy involved
Second only (IHMO) to supadoupa except that I couldn't find it when I was rereading PP earlier on. Can you post the link, Graham?http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5047&highlight=pipe+pusher
a lot of the good comments got obliterated when Lord Sean abandoned ship and wiped a great deal of his stuff out .... was a hilarious evening
I've never been able to find said thread RobertSecond only (IHMO) to supadoupa except that I couldn't find it when I was rereading PP earlier on. Can you post the link, Graham?
The bits that kicked off were deleted as was in someone's long running thread so tvhc cleaned it up to get the thread back to normalI've never been able to find said thread Robert.... heard a lot about it though
![]()
how much was the roof window? mines gone completely opaque?Their pricing is all over the place, some of the list prices are just crazy. Ive said before though, many times, that I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the value of some components over the years. But it’s imperative that you ask a price first before you order.
I don’t blindly order anything and everything from JCB, but they are sometimes the only option, and sometimes, just sometimes they are the cheapest!
This valve for instance, while it still seemed a lot of money, about £400 iirc? it was considerably cheaper from JCB than it was directly from the actual manufacturer! View attachment 19339
This piece of plastic. Roof window. Has a ridiculous list price, it took some effort but I eventually got more of a reasonable price on it, but still a lot of money. This is another part supplied to JCB by the original manufacturer, TIM, who built the cabs for the JS machines of that era.View attachment 19345
both of these parts are supplied buy another company to JCB, the supplying company might be the ones making the most money for all we know?
But agree, the filter you’ve priced @Regy53 , is a total pi$$ take.
Pipe down Paddy. You can comment when your shipping time becomes more reasonableeasier to receive a package from outer Mongolia than northern Ireland it seems
![]()
Sorry for the late reply. The list prices from memory was circa £550, which I thought was way too much tbh. I had polished the window a couple of times with a polishing mop, which did help, but it didn’t last. I wouldn’t have bought one, but I had to remove it as it had come away from the cab frame and started leaking, it had also had a bit of an incident where a bucket had damaged it! Not bad, but had rippled it where it glued to the frame, tough old stuff that Lexan! But that probably didn’t help with it leaking. Anyway, after I got it off and cleaned up ready to be refitted, I inquired about the price of a new one again, after a bit of pressure, the dealer applied for special pricing from the factory, in the end it was £350 ish, I honestly can’t recall the exact amount, but it was significantly cheaper than list, but still a lot of money for what it is.how much was the roof window? mines gone completely opaque?