JD450A
Moderattor🐾
Anyone who can drive a defender, for hours nonstop deserves a![]()
The reward I'm told is some Jam Smeared on the windscreen.
Anyone who can drive a defender, for hours nonstop deserves a![]()
I share similar issues - Landy’s are compromised in many ways but they are great!This. Laugh all you like haters but I love this landy and will never sell it. Some people had Ferrari posters on their bedroom walls, I had Landrovers and those people with the Ferrari posters are still waiting to own their dream car - I've already got mine. Always wanted one, got a series 3 for my 14th birthday, restored it so I could drive it when I was 17. Used the series 3 to work my ass off landscaping so I could afford a better more reliable landrover (yes you heard right, if you think Defenders are bad, try series vehicles) Traded it up a few years later for this late 300tdi 90 and I've owned it for 15 years now and counting.
Here she is high up in the mountains of Bosnia. I drove her round Europe a few years ago. I was younger then! It was a long way at 60mph...