F
fred
Well-known member
looking at south of france for something once the current madness is over....
Anyone have a holiday home?
Pitfalls to look out for ?
Anyone have a holiday home?
Pitfalls to look out for ?
Yes, brilliant thing, take it anywhere you like. Its tip top, I'm just not sure about the colour.Anyone have a holiday home?
Pitfalls to look out for ?
What about the dawgsYes, brilliant thing, take it anywhere you like. Its tip top, I'm just not sure about the colour.
Main pitfall to watch out for is no wheels![]()
don't you mean the daggs DylanWhat about the dawgs![]()
nowt wrong with that .... just need to be able to talk to 'em and they'm fine ........ if it hadn't been for my bloody Gaucher's disease, rearing its ugly head, I'd have been there years agoWorst thing about France is it’s full of French people
nick...
Common sense stuff really.looking at south of france for something once the current madness is over....
Anyone have a holiday home?
Pitfalls to look out for ?