HIDROMEK HMK 635 WL loader

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
Peso: 20.6t – Pneumatici standard: 23.5 R25 – Larghezza benna: 2.86m – Capacità benna: 3.5m³ – Lunghezza di trasporto: 8.45m – Larghezza di trasporto: 2.86m
1702999929497.png

1702999942230.png

  • Peso20.6 t
  • Pneumatici standard23.5 R25
  • Larghezza benna2.86 m
  • Capacità benna3.5 m³
  • Lunghezza di trasporto8.45 m
  • Larghezza di trasporto2.86 m
  • Altezza di trasporto3.45 m
  • Velocità26 km/h
  • portata173,08 kN
  • SerieHMK
  • costruttore motoreMTU
  • Modellomotori6R1000
  • Potenza motore210 kW
  • Cilindrata7.7 l
  • Numero di giri dur. momento torc.1200 rpm
  • Max. coppia1600 Nm
  • Num. di cilindri6
  • Cilindro alesaggio x corsa110x135 mm
what do you think of this Turkish manufacturer and these machines? Thank you
1703000130477.png

 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hidromek had developed a decent reputation, but not seen much about them for a while :unsure:
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
mercedes engine seems a bit copied I think from develon or hitachi maybe kawasaki, I don't have them in mind I've seen a model that has the Z arm like the hanomag it's a real beast, truly mammoth and imposing, I saw an excavator on the construction site for hire with front bulldozer I think about 10 13 tons I don't remember the serial number, what do you think about the excavators? the backhoe loaders look like JCB, I haven't seen mini excavators, it doesn't have a large assortment of machines, many Backhoes, two medium-large wheel loaders and medium excavators in terms of tonnage, nothing special, it doesn't have a large assortment.

1703012610981.png






HMK 640 WL
1703012740506.png

1703012757807.png
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
I had a look at their version of JCB’s 1CXT, well built but front sight lines weren’t very well thought out. Poor view of the front bucket.
 
Top