Hi everyone, been lurking a while

F

fred

id want one on hire for a couple weeks and beast it. Then make a decision.

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

id want one on hire for a couple weeks and beast it. Then make a decision.
Common Fred be honest. You have Kubota’s and Manitou on the fleet along with an Iveco. I don’t see you changing to a Sunward being towed by those cheap Chinese pickups. Steeds I think they where called

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
they seem a good tool . Let’s remember when Takeuchi came over people had the same view
Sunward are a huge manufacture worldwide of some very big products , Tom from Sunward UK seems very committed to the cause. The biggest thing is finding a stable dealer network that isn’t reliant on selling sunward excavators.
Lots to consider on such a purchase but I wouldn’t forsee the resale to be that bad as it seems a sound lump.
If the news I heard yesterday is true about exporting used machines from
the uk, but not manufactured in the uk, or EU , then resale will be hit for many of these Manufacturers
so the UK s/h market is likely to get more of a look in, at more sensible price levels then, rather than competing with the export market , where, as Kev said, prices can be 20-25% higher .... supply might even outstrip demand and used machines will become sensibly priced again :rolleyes:;) ... good news if you're a buyer (y)

V8Druid

V8Druid

Common Fred be honest. You have Kubota’s and Manitou on the fleet along with an Iveco. I don’t see you changing to a Sunward being towed by those cheap Chinese pickups. Steeds I think they where called
Great Wall Steed - you want one ....... got one here with less than 10k on the clock :ROFLMAO: ....... couldn't talk Ken out of buying the ****ing thing :cry::cry::cry:

V8Druid

V8Druid

any exports of used machines not manufactured in the EU or UK will be liable for the full VAT and import duty between the corresponding country and the country of manufacture.
HTF they gonna make that work ??????? :unsure::oops: