Hi All Plant talk Member

Mazed414

Mazed414

New member
Hi... This is Mazed. I am From Bangladesh. Firstly Thanks to All Plant Talk members. I think Plant talk is the biggest platform For Technological Knowledge Share. I will do my best to share my knowledge. I hope everyone on this site will share their knowledge with me. I know everyone here is a lot of cooperatives

.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Hi... This is Mazed. I am From Bangladesh. Firstly Thanks to All Plant Talk members. I think Plant talk is the biggest platform For Technological Knowledge Share. I will do my best to share my knowledge. I hope everyone on this site will share their knowledge with me. I know everyone here is a lot of cooperatives

.
Welcome Mazed
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
He's probably into machinery of a similar vintage.
Welcome Mazed.

They have those f****ng class cranes in that part of the world.....
1611352451839.png
 
L

Liam1992

Member
He has done nothing to annoy me. Bit like the Italian fella that occasionally asks about random bits of plant. When he tries selling something pointless I'll start barking but tbh it's a nice Intro.
After being on the receiving end of your savage side, I expected alot more Rory 🤣😂 is Friday a good day for you or have you just had a good day today??
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
After being on the receiving end of your savage side, I expected alot more Rory 🤣😂 is Friday a good day for you or have you just had a good day today??
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂 .... he's had a good day ..... a phone call from Mr. Mog is enough to make anyone's day :giggle:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
After being on the receiving end of your savage side, I expected alot more Rory 🤣😂 is Friday a good day for you or have you just had a good day today??

That's definitely not my savage side mate. That's the side which gives a s**t and doesn't want to see someone spunk a s**t load of coin on false hope encouraged by over optimistic advice. 😂 ;) When I'm on one it's far worse than what you got. :cautious: But yes it's been a good day.
 
L

Liam1992

Member
Hi... This is liam. I am From Cornwall. Firstly Thanks to All Plant Talk members. I think Plant talk is the biggest platform For Technological Knowledge Share. I will do my best to share my knowledge. I hope everyone on this site will share their knowledge with me. I know everyone here is a lot of cooperatives

I will have some niceness now please 🙏👍
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Hi... This is liam. I am From Cornwall. Firstly Thanks to All Plant Talk members. I think Plant talk is the biggest platform For Technological Knowledge Share. I will do my best to share my knowledge. I hope everyone on this site will share their knowledge with me. I know everyone here is a lot of cooperatives

I will have some niceness now please 🙏👍
f**k off no one wants your sand. You Cornish Croc Wearing bastard 😂 there you go 😂 Is that what you where after.
1611353867733.png
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
very restrained Boyo :ROFLMAO: 😂
My day is taking a downward turn.... It's almost like people are expecting me to hate poor Mazed just because his English is poor. Which isn't the case. 😂 As explained in prior events I distain all humans equally until they prove otherwise 😂

FYI Liam, as you know I like you really 😂 wouldn't speak on PM's if I didn't.
 
Hg2702

Hg2702

Well-known member
My day is taking a downward turn.... It's almost like people are expecting me to hate poor Mazed just because his English is poor. Which isn't the case. 😂 As explained in prior events I distain all humans equally until they prove otherwise 😂

FYI Liam, as you know I like you really 😂 wouldn't speak on PM's if I didn't.

to be fair your English isn’t great 🤣
 
Top