JimM
Active member
Hi all I'm Jim and have been a plant op for 25yrs. I'm a farmer's son but was never really interested in farming as you work hard for very little gain and seen my old man work his self to death .Trained as an Agricultural Engineer working on Massey Ferguson tractors when I left school. Mainly operate Bulldozers, Excavators and Rubber Duck's and 180 digger with a bit of Motor grader doing haul road maintenance but my usual mount is the duck. Have worked for the old GE Capital heavy plant division back in the day also was on hire to AMPL and have been employed by CA Blackwell, now been full time with Chepstow Plant for nearly 7 yrs but have worked for them before. Have had the privilege to work with some of the best operators and some of the worst
, I like to think I do a good job but you never stop learning and picking up tips from others. Got plenty of pictures to share so look forward to sharing them with you all 
.
Last edited: