Hello from the new forest

N

Newforester

Hi All
Im predominantly a tree contractor based in the new forest undertaking site clearance, forestry and woodland work. I run various tractors and diggers as an owner operator. Just waiting for my new machine to turn up which is a JCB 65r1 with engcon and 600mm wide steel tracks
cheers
John

M

Monkeybusiness

Sounds a great machine - get some pics up when you can!

Gunners

Gunners

Ooo now that sounds like a tasty spec machine. I've just started a new contract in Barton on Sea. If the developer ever gets his act together I might need some trees removing, will give you a shout.
Welcome to the forum.

N

Newforester

Ooo now that sounds like a tasty spec machine. I've just started a new contract in Barton on Sea. If the developer ever gets his act together I might need some trees removing, will give you a shout.
Welcome to the forum.

where’s the site in barton? who’s it for? done a fair bit of work on sites in barton on sea, my yards only 4 miles from barton

Gunners

Gunners

where’s the site in barton? who’s it for? done a fair bit of work on sites in barton on sea, my yards only 4 miles from barton
Then there will be another tiltrotator equipped JCB very near you! Its on Barton Common Road. You cant miss it, it looks like a s**t hole.... but not for long!

N

Newforester

Then there will be another tiltrotator equipped JCB very near you! Its on Barton Common Road. You cant miss it, it looks like a s**t hole.... but not for long!

I was actually there today....we did all the felling for the site clearance pre commencement and planted the replacement trees along the rear boundary november last year. that’s sites a complete nightmare, nobody knows what there doing and most of the trades seem to be taking the piss. good luck!!! il pop in at some point and introduce myself

N

Newforester

new machine arrived this afternoon
il be sad to see my old volvo go, it’s been a great machine
EE35C3D7-4A68-4550-BCA9-946D7593D8AC.jpeg
6961A6F8-4BD0-481E-8852-C4D5C41DC5F9.jpeg

Gunners

Gunners

I was actually there today....we did all the felling for the site clearance pre commencement and planted the replacement trees along the rear boundary november last year. that’s sites a complete nightmare, nobody knows what there doing and most of the trades seem to be taking the piss. good luck!!! il pop in at some point and introduce myself
Well, it is a small world! Carolyne is standing in for me until I can start next week. Speak soon, I want to get that place tidied up and will need all the help I can get. That JCB is a dream setup for me. Hope she serves you well.

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Well, it is a small world! Carolyne is standing in for me until I can start next week. Speak soon, I want to get that place tidied up and will need all the help I can get. That JCB is a dream setup for me. Hope she serves you well.

Ffs, that's another fine mess you've got yourself into by the sounds of it 😂

Nasco

Nasco

iDig & Engcon
Hi All
Im predominantly a tree contractor based in the new forest undertaking site clearance, forestry and woodland work. I run various tractors and diggers as an owner operator. Just waiting for my new machine to turn up which is a JCB 65r1 with engcon and 600mm wide steel tracks
cheers
John
Welcome John, hope you’re new machine serves you well

N

Newforester

Welcome John, hope you’re new machine serves you well
cheers neil, i’d have liked you to fit the tilty as you did on the volvo but engcon fitted it at the dealers up in stroud, i’m sure you’ll be getting a text if i have any issues though....

Furniss

Furniss

Be interested to know how you get on with the JCB - looks a nice setup (y)

D

DaveDCB

Be interesting to see how it compares to my 57c/ec206 on s40 setup, yours looks a fair size bigger on the top hitch!

N

Newforester

Be interested to know how you get on with the JCB - looks a nice setup (y)

i’ve only really been shaking down the machine the last couple of days, as with all these things it takes longer than you think, and there’s always more pipes on attachments that need lengthening than you thought

my first thought is that the direction peddles are really high off the cab floor, not sure if i like it but i’m sure il get used to it

using it in anger tomorrow mulching/flailing some rhododendrons in a woodland on a local shoot