Hedge cutter help

M

mart1602

just take it out and go to local supplier they can measure it you need int diam/ext diam and seal thickness should be no more than £5

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
just take it out and go to local supplier they can measure it you need int diam/ext diam and seal thickness should be no more than £5
or search ebay with the dimensions ..... washing machine seal arrived a perfect match for what came out (y) - numbers were nothing like originals :rolleyes:

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Next saga!

Trying to find a seal for the Parker motor on the cutter, afew companies have come back with nothing, others have said its a Parker/Bomford only part! Quoted £580 for a seal kit from main dealer and £132 from a Parker dealer. I only need a seal with the code
‘CFW A1
BAHDSNSL 1.5
17.47 - 30.16 - 7/5 ‘
I can find seals with the odd size which is correct but the other dimensions are all different! Any ideas??
Give P&R Hydraulics a call.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Next saga!

Trying to find a seal for the Parker motor on the cutter, afew companies have come back with nothing, others have said its a Parker/Bomford only part! Quoted £580 for a seal kit from main dealer and £132 from a Parker dealer. I only need a seal with the code
‘CFW A1
BAHDSNSL 1.5
17.47 - 30.16 - 7/5 ‘
I can find seals with the odd size which is correct but the other dimensions are all different! Any ideas??
Sorted! Full kit £54 👍🏼 Cheers 🍻
bit cheaper than the other robbin' b'stards eh :rolleyes::oops:o_O.......:cool::cool:(y)