Lancs Lad
Well-known member
Cheers ..goose green ipa on tap at the in-laws 
I’ve been burning loads of stuff, but no photos I’m afraid. You’ll have to use your imagination!Happy Christmas to one and all...........................................................................................................................any pictures of the precious?.......................................................................................................
Best of luck with that lolAnyone back at it yet? Spent last Friday on hold to HMRC… still on hold![]()
Well it seems day after Boxing Day is the best day to ring up, 20min phone call all done and dustedBest of luck with that lol
have you been a naughty boy? lolWell it seems day after Boxing Day is the best day to ring up, 20min phone call all done and dusted![]()
Yup had a chain sharpening session. Big beech to ring up for a mate and I've a feeling they'll be more down laterAnyone back at it yet? Spent last Friday on hold to HMRC… still on hold![]()
Nah just the time of year, sorting tax codes etc!have you been a naughty boy? lol