D
DaveDCB
Well-known member
I like it.. for 17k I’d rather a old 3cx 
not gonna have the chance ....... it's soldI like it.. for 17k I’d rather a old 3cx![]()
and look who's bloody selling itLooks to have resurfaced on eBay
![]()
TELESCOPELLE T90LX MULTIL-JOB C/W TELESCOPIC BOOM & REAR BACK ACTOR | eBay
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TELESCOPELLE T90LX MULTIL-JOB C/W TELESCOPIC BOOM & REAR BACK ACTOR at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!www.ebay.co.uk
There like vultures there at all the local auctions and will buy anything that's making less than its value it looks like they've moved onto facebook too now
there's a surpriseThere was a post on old girls of plant Hire fb page recently about them, most comments saying to avoid etc. There looks to be a few family members in that group but all kept quiet!?
there's a surprise![]()
with one 'branch' of 'the family' having been banned from selling by the authorities, they're in a pretty indefensible position in some respects ... better off keeping stum than digging an even deeper holeI mean, if my business was being ripped to shreds I’d want to defend myself. Im guessing they’re probably not bothered?