Gunns Contractors Ltd

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Given how expensive it is to have a stand at a show it never ceases to amaze me that it is incredably rare to get a call back after leaving your details.
At Hillhead I gave my details to three different mesh suppliers and only one, Brimmon, whom I have used before, bothered to follow up with a price, so I placed the order with them. Why do people bother with stands if they don't want business from it?
Graham
corporate day out, get yer face and name seen and fully tax deductable ...:rolleyes: .... doubt many of 'em expect to do a lot of biz and if they do it's a bonus :unsure:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
:ROFLMAO:
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20190408-195505.png
    Screenshot_20190408-195505.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 464
Jimbo69

Jimbo69

Well-known member
Given how expensive it is to have a stand at a show it never ceases to amaze me that it is incredably rare to get a call back after leaving your details.
At Hillhead I gave my details to three different mesh suppliers and only one, Brimmon, whom I have used before, bothered to follow up with a price, so I placed the order with them. Why do people bother with stands if they don't want business from it?
Graham

Half the time I get completely ignored. Maybe I look a bit dodgy or something 🤔
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
I was hoping to get a smart key ring like that with my Menzi, but their keyrings are bottle openers. Okay I suppose, but not as nice as the Euromach real Italian leather with a stylised walker imprinted in to it.
Graham
IMG_0601.jpegIMG_0602.jpeg
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
STOP PRESS!!!! Forget whos got what keyring, its the moment you've all been waiting for....................


I've got an Engcon jacket:eek: and presumably this means I am now elevated to a higher status of operating :LOL:


I've actually ended up with a whole host of goodies - too many to mention but I have modelled them all for you in the pic below:p

Big thanks to Engcon UK, you really didn't need to send all this, I was hoping for a few more jacket based jokes between Rory and myself but you've killed that game:rolleyes:Sorry its taken me a while to post about it, it was all delivered to a job I haven't been back to for a few weeks but was a very welcome surprise.
 

Attachments

  • 2019-04-18 16.57.12.jpg
    2019-04-18 16.57.12.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 377
  • 2019-04-18 16.57.21.jpg
    2019-04-18 16.57.21.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 434
  • 2019-04-18 16.57.31.jpg
    2019-04-18 16.57.31.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 469
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I do like the back pack .... very smart :giggle::giggle: ........ the legs're a bit much for first thing in the morning though :eek::p
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Wearing all that increases productivity by at least 50%. If not security arrive on site and ceremonial rip any mention of Engcon from you and your machine.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Wearing all that increases productivity by at least 50%. If not security arrive on site and ceremonial rip any mention of Engcon from you and your machine.
... and upgrade to a Rototilt .............................. apparently :unsure: :rolleyes: o_O
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
I've found the limit of what one man can do with an Engcon and Carpentry is beyond it. This simple 150mm slab has turned into a monster 18 x 7m with a 450mm toe and 3 weeks in its kicking me in the balls every day. You know how some jobs just fight you at every turn - well this is my one for the year. Its costing me money, screwing up my diary for the next job and the tiltrotator is just sat there laughing at me while I try and play chippy in the rain. Still... the digging was easy:sneaky:

Next week I'm in 3 places at once as several customers who have been waiting for me to do their jobs have all kicked off this week. Lets see how good I am at time travel:oops: and this slab still needs pouring when the weather calms down.
 

Attachments

  • 2019-04-26 15.34.03.jpg
    2019-04-26 15.34.03.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 404
  • 2019-05-07 14.07.27.jpg
    2019-05-07 14.07.27.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 420
  • 2019-05-08 16.29.13.jpg
    2019-05-08 16.29.13.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 400
Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
And you missed out a few grade plate spacers on the inclined rebar, Ollie:geek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Top