Ground protection Mats

F

fred

Anyone have a source for these at reasonable price, 8 x 4 size that will take an 8 wheeler over them. £110ea is a bit tasty me thinks.

Used also good if any want shot of half a dozen.

doobin

doobin

£110 sounds cheap to me, sure they were more than that at Actavo.

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
If they are the poly ones woth the chequer plate style finish that is about half what I would expect.
Graham

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
didn't someone have a dose of these for sale a while back ??

Hydremaduck

Hydremaduck

FFS! I've seen a deal on mats somewhere is last 48hrs BUT I'm thinking they were around the price you've posted :unsure:

Hydremaduck

Hydremaduck

Google produced these, apart from numerous others.

Interesting thing depending on how you want to use them is that the 1 x 3m are only slightly more than a 1.2m x 2.4m I haven't done the calculation on getting a midi digger across any given lawn and I guess if your running mini as apposed to midi machines it might be better to have 1.2 and run lengthways !

https://www.multimatts.co.uk/temporary-access-mats/heavy-duty-temporary-access

Gunners

Gunners

I've just done extensive research on these as a developer wanted 50no for a temp access into a site for a year. Hire prices were outrageous and I discovered that Ground Guards will sell you ex hire ones but for £100+vat per mat. Got a deal in the end with free connectors and delivery but that was for 50. He is looking to sell them in about a year if you can hold on?:LOL:

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I've just done extensive research on these as a developer wanted 50no for a temp access into a site for a year. Hire prices were outrageous and I discovered that Ground Guards will sell you ex hire ones but for £100+vat per mat. Got a deal in the end with free connectors and delivery but that was for 50. He is looking to sell them in about a year if you can hold on?:LOL:

assuming they'll be worth taking up, after a year :oops:

B

Brendan

Bit of a thread resurrection, anyone managed to find any cheap mats? Possibly after light duty ones instead of using plywood