Vinpetrol
Well-known member
I’m having trouble finding decent grease gun heads for my guns . Anyone had this issue and found better quality ones ?
tried the ubiquitous G couplers Vin??I’m having trouble finding decent grease gun heads for my guns . Anyone had this issue and found better quality ones ?
Nowt wrong with g couplers apart from the price as long as they fit, won't fit on some recessed nips. The only g coupler I've had bother with just needed a good clean out. I always have grease guns in pairs one with g and one with takis own end (which I've never bothered to find out where to get them)tried the ubiquitous G couplers Vin??
![]()
Lock-on Quick Release Grease Gun G Coupler | eBay
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lock-on Quick Release Grease Gun G Coupler at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.www.ebay.co.uk
I tried one of the Ying tong ones out of curiosity too ..
![]()
Grease Gun G Coupler Quick Release Lock On Coupling End 1/8"BSP Workshop Farm UK 714131868568 | eBay
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Grease Gun G Coupler Quick Release Lock On Coupling End 1/8"BSP Workshop Farm UK at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.www.ebay.co.uk
the genuine G,s have 4 gripper jaws .. the ying tong only have 3 and TBH I've found them a stronger, better gripper than the 'real' ones
Got one genuine G that now leaks .. cheapos're still going strong![]()
When I got my Taki grease gun same as yours I thought it would be absolutely useless. But actually find it surprisingly effective and I rarely get air locks in it either.Nowt wrong with g couplers apart from the price as long as they fit, won't fit on some recessed nips. The only g coupler I've had bother with just needed a good clean out. I always have grease guns in pairs one with g and one with takis own end (which I've never bothered to find out where to get them) View attachment 39404
I've a few Alemite guns, but put G,s on 'em from day one, so no idea what the Alemite couplings're like?I’m an ale mite user and never had any issues
nick...
I've a few Alemite guns, but put G,s on 'em from day one, so no idea what the Alemite couplings're like?
Better to change the fitting?Bloke got 'shot' in the leg when ball came out of over pressured fitting few years back,local to where I lived then,turned septic wasn't good for himThe alemite couplings are far better than other standard one. Like anything they wear out and need changing but my one will grease stuff that other things won't touch and I can stand on the handle when trying to grease blocked fittings. Whereas alot I have used will leak with that much pressure applied.
Better to change the fitting?Bloke got 'shot' in the leg when ball came out of over pressured fitting few years back,local to where I lived then,turned septic wasn't good for him