Grants Available

F

fred

In worcestershire (im sure other counties have the same) there are grants available to expand business to business work of upto 45% the cost.

http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/info/20414/investing_in_growth/1398/growth_grants

I've banged in an application to see if I can get some funding for the duck, you never know right. Its EU money so dip your wick quick folks.

A friend of mine got £75k last year to help with the purchase of offices for admin (electrical firm).

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
very interesting Fred .... any links?
when I was operating I never got a bean in any form, in all the 30+ years i was trading!!
... Monmouthshire was considered 'too affluent'
..... move 10 miles up the road to 'the valleys' and up to 100% grants available on all sorts for equipment, buildings, free rates, but sh1t place to operate from !!

(@Regy53 -- smilies non functional here this morning Boyo)

Stock

Stock

Yea grab it quick as March 2019 is coming............... how much of this type of aid will be available in the future................

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Best of luck with the grant. Just had a look at Hampshires CC site and unfortunately they don't seem to have anything similar.
Graham

F

fred

Best of luck with the grant. Just had a look at Hampshires CC site and unfortunately they don't seem to have anything similar.
Graham
may be worth giving them a ring, apparently all Regional Development Agencies have them.

Mintsauce

Mintsauce

Can't find anything much related round here. Presumably the payoff for them is local employment or environmental benefit and they tie you into a council scheme of one type or another?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Can't find anything much related round here. Presumably the payoff for them is local employment or environmental benefit and they tie you into a council scheme of one type or another?
"no such thing as a free lunch" .... as said, to get anything here, you had to trade in / from the arse of beyond .... and try to keep yer gear intact if you weren't sleeping there :rolleyes: .....

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

I am about 1 mile down the road from Worcestershire so.....I am out,,