Fury wilder

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I watched it :)

great fight , I thought wilder would win.

I wrote on another forum

It was a shame the punch to the back of the head caused the ear to bleed, possible burst drum. If not then a ear full of blood isn’t going to help your balance and awareness. Any fight stopped for cuts etc is a shame
That said Fury boxed a masterclass and the fight should of been stopped in the 5th

in the end the towel was at the wrong time, I actually thought wilder was recovering energy and looked more steady on his feet than the last few rounds. He was in the corner for sure but was ducking and weaving and throwing punches. However the cut in or on the ear was a good reason.
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
Haven’t watched it but hats off to Fury to have come back from all of his problems and take the crown again.
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
Fairplay to Fury.

I know you have got to believe in yourself or at least pretend to - but when Wilder said he could of put away a prime Iron Mike :rolleyes:
 
J

Jimoz

Well-known member
I'm not much of a boxing fan but have been watching that doco about him midweek seems a decent guy
 
B

Brendan

Well-known member
Watched it this morning, was a good fight, was hoping wilder was going to win. He didnt look good for the last few rounds
 
Nick...

Nick...

Well-known member
It’s all on YouTube for those of use who are too tight to pay a lot to watch it
Nick...
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
Watched it this morning, was a good fight, was hoping wilder was going to win. He didnt look good for the last few rounds
Me too, I’ve never really liked Fury and always thought he wasn’t very good. Hats off to him though, it was a great fight and he deserved the win.
 
B

Brendan

Well-known member
Me too, I’ve never really liked Fury and always thought he wasn’t very good. Hats off to him though, it was a great fight and he deserved the win.
He did better than I thought he would, will be interesting to see what he does next, if he sticks with his retirement, he only has two fights left. If wilder calls for the rematch that leaves 1 fight left. Personally I would rather Whyte gets his shot before aj.
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
He did better than I thought he would, will be interesting to see what he does next, if he sticks with his retirement, he only has two fights left. If wilder calls for the rematch that leaves 1 fight left. Personally I would rather Whyte gets his shot before aj.
You got your wish, Brendan. I don’t think AJ has a prayer against either Fury or Wilder.
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
Don’t think that’s going to happen on past form.
 
B

Brendan

Well-known member
Don’t think that’s going to happen on past form.
It's hard to say, I like Whyte and he came on a lot since the aj loss but sometimes feel like he has that chisora problem where he steps up and gets beat.
I'm just not a fan of fury
 
Top