S
Stroppymonkey
Well-known member
1. Got a customer withholding £1500 because his valuable airstream caravan sprang a water leak on an existing fitting a week after we connected to the mains.
2. Had a customer call today to book in a boiler at a bungalow. When Lad 2 got there he got redirected to the new pop up illegal travellers site around the corner and asked to connect some illegal gas stuff. He managed to get away and after I told them no thankyou - I just got a load of aggro messages from them. Twats.
3. Lad 1 managed to put a £350 dent in a BMW last week when the wind caught his door.
4. Lad 1 today failed to conceal his newly smashed N/S Electric heated mirror from me.
5. Lad 2 just messaged me to tell me he has clipped his O/S mirror. Sodding heated+electric+powerfold.
Sometimes I get fed up with all this s**t!
2. Had a customer call today to book in a boiler at a bungalow. When Lad 2 got there he got redirected to the new pop up illegal travellers site around the corner and asked to connect some illegal gas stuff. He managed to get away and after I told them no thankyou - I just got a load of aggro messages from them. Twats.
3. Lad 1 managed to put a £350 dent in a BMW last week when the wind caught his door.
4. Lad 1 today failed to conceal his newly smashed N/S Electric heated mirror from me.
5. Lad 2 just messaged me to tell me he has clipped his O/S mirror. Sodding heated+electric+powerfold.
Sometimes I get fed up with all this s**t!