Footy

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Bud must be absolutely fuming at the alcohol turnaround :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
bet there'll be a few piss head fans in need of foreign office intervention to get themselves released/home .......... and a few ending up on early flights out the country
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
Bud must be absolutely fuming at the alcohol turnaround :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
bet there'll be a few piss head fans in need of foreign office intervention to get themselves released/home .......... and a few ending up on early flights out the country
Hold a football tournament in a non alcoholic Muslim country and then be surprised they have said not on open sale in the stadium.
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
Wow don't think I've heard so many people at once say they don't like football.

I detest it, thought it was only me as even when you tell people your not interested they still carry on and tell you all about it.
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
Wow don't think I've heard so many people at once say they don't like football.

I detest it, thought it was only me as even when you tell people your not interested they still carry on and tell you all about it.
I've occasionally been known to have a quick Google at the league table to then drop the odd bombshell if someone's pissing me off and it's obvious there's been a big match they've lost the night b4.😈😈 Pathetic really and listening to the keen lads their all pretty pissed off with it ATM money money
 
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
22 grown men kicking a bag of wind round a field,if the if the twats worked hard during the
week they would be to knackerd to play that s**t at the weekend
And you know what's worse, when they say they play too many games in a season if they play twice a week. Ffs that's only 3hrs.
 
T

topkit

Well-known member
image.jpeg
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
Cos we grafters go out to earn a crust and most of it's taken off us and shared round the lazy feckers
How is it suddenly all the rage to sit about doing fk all watching the shite mid afternoon
...if I need someone and that's the case again they'll discover it ain't paying
 
Top