Football

6

6feetdown

Well-known member
Yeah for sure Spain were the better team but probably was our best match so far, We put up a bit of a fight at least. 😭🤣
I honestly thought you were going to sneak it.
Thank f we've got at least 2 years before they've another chance 🤣
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
Jesus……fireworks and street party to celebrate it is over.
Might be because I am currently enjoying some sun in a place where they consider last night was a win!!!
And I am not in Scotland!!
 
Storrsy

Storrsy

Well-known member
Jesus……fireworks and street party to celebrate it is over.
Might be because I am currently enjoying some sun in a place where they consider last night was a win!!!
And I am not in Scotland!!
Wales?

Could be in any other country than England to be fair🤣
 
6

6feetdown

Well-known member
Jesus……fireworks and street party to celebrate it is over.
Might be because I am currently enjoying some sun in a place where they consider last night was a win!!!
And I am not in Scotland!!
Welcome to Wales
 
Top