Football bank holiday

R

Rob65

The result of the final won’t effect me - I’m working in France this week, I fly out whilst the game is on.

A slightly bigger problem (about a 6ft 4 sized problem) is the guy I’m working with is Danish. I haven’t spoken with him since last week. Hope he turns up for work on Monday and is not too pissed off!!

As someone pointed out to me last week,, wouldn’t it be funny if after Brexit we popped in to Europe, won their football tournament and legged it with however many millions of Euros in prize money. That would really make Mrs Von’ what’s her name’ eyes water😀😀😀

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I might be a Monday Club member 😅

I felt terrible for saka. 19 years old , 3 years older than my daughter. So much pressure, to much . Keane was right others should have been ahead.

You either become a hero or die in the process.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I might be a Monday Club member 😅

I felt terrible for saka. 19 years old , 3 years older than my daughter. So much pressure, to much . Keane was right others should have been ahead.

You either become a hero or die in the process.
3.08 Ross!! :oops::oops: ... drowning yer sorrows ? ... :LOL:

J

Jimoz

Most late on site today. I was in normal. Watched the game. What was Southgate thinking selecting those for penos

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Most late on site today. I was in normal. Watched the game. What was Southgate thinking selecting those for penos
Two of them brought on in the dying seconds just to take penalties, both didn’t score! WTF!

Last edited:
CPS

CPS

Being saved I can forgive. Hitting the post after a stupid run up......Unforgiveable!!!!
I agree, not much of a football fan by any means, but I watched it last night and thought England have nothing to be ashamed about with that match. But that run up😣 it nearly looked like he was being cocky and it back fired