Ferguson 2 furrow plough

William127

William127

Well-known member
Nice little plough I picked up at auction a couple of days ago. I've replaced the rear furrow and other than the front disc needing some attention I think it's good to go- but I'm no expert, just trying to be honest 👍

Up on Facebook for £275 cash on collection, I'd take £180 for it from someone on here, and I'd put strap it to a pallet and take a transfer if needed, but I'd prefer collection. 😉
The Facebook add:
Ferguson 2 furrow plough, serial plate intact, number easily readable. Good condition overall, ready to use or ideal for cosmetic restoration. Only thing that let's it down is the front disc needs a new bearing/spacers, but it does turn and I've taken the bolt out and greased it so it will be easy to change.
£275 ono, cash on collection near Hertford
 

Attachments

  • 20260627_164732.jpg
    20260627_164732.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 20260627_164738.jpg
    20260627_164738.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 61
William127

William127

Well-known member
Forgot I'd posted this 😆
Plough went last Tuesday- I'd had it advertised at a little local show last weekend, no takers, guy messaged me on Monday, very keen 😀
Turned out he was so local I'd driven past his house on the way to the show! Got £230 for it, which was put towards a grey fergie and 2 spreaders 😆 🤣
 

Attachments

  • 20260918_115805.jpg
    20260918_115805.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 20260915_190209.jpg
    20260915_190209.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 30
Top