M
Mea38
Member
See pic below of a bolt from the quick hitch solenoid valve block. The plastic seal at the top is broken. It is tapered. Would a dowry washer be an alternative?
I was thinking this, might be better trying a o ring if it does.Does the original seal sit in a recess?
yeh ... be my first thought too .... possibly a green nitrile jobbieI was thinking this, might be better trying a o ring if it does.
the hex isn't really big enough to give a face to seat on DoobWorth a go, so long as the diameter is right.
like a copper/asbestos compression washer ?? or a solid washer ....... I'd be going a tight nitrile o ring personallyOr a copper ring washer might do this job. All depends on what you can get that fits good.
looking at it i doubt it'll need to be too big a cross section either .. probs 1.5mm maybe - 2mm max.Thanks I’ll give an o ring a try as I have a few. I can’t see into it but does feel that it sits into something