Left hooker
Well-known member
We just need a speech from the heat 2 contestant elect and his campaign manager
No pressure!Lets us hope he can drive the machine for the final!!!
How about a speech on ZoomWe just need a speech from the heat 2 contestant elect and his campaign manager
He might, but unlike Trump, he was the biggest cheat going!Wonder if the contestant that messaged Ollie is going to be like trump and demand election fraud and must recount![]()
MeSo who’s entering for heat 3![]()
I'd only embarrass myself, there are some seriously good operators out there.So who’s entering for heat 3![]()
's a beast of a loader for such a lil' traccyThe Question is If I enter with the mighty NH will you all vote for meView attachment 24252
The Question is If I enter with the mighty NH will you all vote for meView attachment 24252
Maybe if u sold it to me afterThe Question is If I enter with the mighty NH will you all vote for meView attachment 24252
no chance ...... he's keeping it for his farm when he retires shortlyMaybe if u sold it to me after![]()
I was hoping you would make your video with something older. #dinosaurThe Question is If I enter with the mighty NH will you all vote for me![]()
The Question is If I enter with the mighty NH will you all vote for me![]()