Discrimination

Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
Makes no sense to me to make a difference based on skin colour any more than it does eye or hair colour. You belt anyone on top of the head with a tyre lever, they all bleed the same colour. Apart from Vulcans.
 
Flying Torquewrench

Flying Torquewrench

Active member
@Keif , apologies if it came across that I was having a go at you. I understood what you were trying to say. (y)

Where in the States do you live? I used to live in Battle Creek, Mi for a year and a half. Been to almost all of the 50 States, just haven’t been to Hawaii.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I think a publican has the right to choose his clientele Rory, but STBC
 
Charlie

Charlie

Well-known member
I think a publican has the right to choose his clientele Rory, but STBC
Your right mate, can refuse to serve anyone, no reason required. Lots of odd rules in pubs (used to run a few). Like a copper cant eject anyone unless the landlord has asked him to.
 
Top