Dewalt powershift new toys.

kabin man

kabin man

Well-known member

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240118_223135_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_223135_Chrome.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_20240118_222938_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_222938_Chrome.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_20240118_222951_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_222951_Chrome.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 152
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
Ohhh my DEWALT Collection might grow lol 😂 the magic screed the only one I see as a real advantage the screaming little Hondas on them are awful and pull starting them in the grey gold when shin deep

Shame they haven't got a big breaker. We have so cordless hitis and they get so much use. Far better than unloading a beaver pack for a 2 min job.
 
Giles

Giles

Well-known member
Shame they haven't got a big breaker. We have so cordless hitis and they get so much use. Far better than unloading a beaver pack for a 2 min job.
I’ve got the biggest flexvolt one but it’s only like a 10kg breaker with 19 joules of impact. All the road gangs rd here have the petrol wacker heavy breakers
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member

I’ve got the biggest flexvolt one but it’s only like a 10kg breaker with 19 joules of impact. All the road gangs rd here have the petrol wacker heavy breakers
I've a cobra tt and that is the breaker that comes with us on most jobs. Mine is now 14 years old and can safely say it's the best money I've ever spent. I've got the power pack and gun but I think it was 2015 since it last came out. Should really sell it based on that...so if anyone wants one I've got one that needs a new home
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
I’ve got the biggest flexvolt one but it’s only like a 10kg breaker with 19 joules of impact. All the road gangs rd here have the petrol wacker heavy breakers


Not a complete replacement for beaver packs but a way more useful tool than anyone first thought they would be.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
bear in mind with Hilti .... and i have ranted over this many times ... they do not support their products beyond 10 years for spares :mad::mad: ... sh1t support for great gear that will often outlast the support
 
Top