Daniel Harrington Agri Services

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Are the 5610 what a great tractor (y) had a new one when I first started on a farm in 1985:) then last year the same farmer traded it in:eek:and I took it to its new home:( should of bought it myself but already got too much ‘shite’ I mean gear about me:whistle:
 
dhas

dhas

Active member
This lady has been with us for 11 years. In from the UK before that. Well looked after before we came across her. It was her or a TW15 for the same money 😂 I don't think dad even heard him but there wasn't hope of TW15 going anywhere on our farm 😂😂
IMG_20180609_224901_184.jpg
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Is it a generation 111 ?
Looks grand (y)a bit smaller than a TW
I had a county TW 1184 awesome tool but needed a 10 acre field just to turn the bloody thing:oops:
 
dhas

dhas

Active member
Finishing off the fit in this yard with Dynamic indicators on the baler, led tails on the rake and led bulbs on the Valtra.
IMG_20190716_135442.jpg
IMG_20190716_135434.jpg
IMG_20190716_110330.jpg
IMG_20190716_110336.jpg
IMG_20190716_122151.jpg
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Always amazes me how many farmers / trailers i see on the roads when the brake the indicators come in etc :ROFLMAO:
I'd be more than amazed to see one with lights on around here ... let alone functional ones :rolleyes:
 
dhas

dhas

Active member
Always amazes me how many farmers / trailers i see on the roads when the brake the indicators come in etc :ROFLMAO:
The chap who had our 5610 before us was a gift at wiring. 3 wires going to tale lights became 7 for no reason. Press the brakes and your park lights came on and turn on you park lights and the brake lights came on. Low and behold the lense melted 🙈
 
dhas

dhas

Active member
I'd be more than amazed to see one with lights on around here ... let alone functional ones :rolleyes:
Still plenty of the those hero's around here too. Maybe nobody told them the black out from WW2 was finished with.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Still plenty of the those hero's around here too. Maybe nobody told them the black out from WW2 was finished with.
all to do with C&U reg.s .....
between the hours of daylight there is no legal requirement for trailer lighting ... but must give hand signals for slowing/turning R/L ...
BUT.....
if they are fitted from new, they MUST function at all times. If not fitted from new they are optional in daylight hours.
I have a copy of the reg.s here somewhere ...... and a long-ish story attached too :giggle::giggle:
 
tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
some proper beauty's there for me though the M.B TRACS where the stars when I was on the farms it was a toss up between them and a Unimog for what would be the dream machine for the work we did
 
dhas

dhas

Active member
I presume the unimog would come out on top if you were doing any bit of travelling on the road?
 
Top