Damaged beyond repair How?

Bob

Bob

Well-known member
Ordered a set of of 3/8 deep sockets got 1/2 ones but could not get those in so bought a cheap set for a 1 off job
ordered them and courier are saying damaged beyond repair I asked what did thy hit them with a 28 pound sledge hammer


1594922143758.png


Hello
We have been trying to sort this with our dispatch courier, they have investigated but Hermes will not provide proof of the damage nor will thye return the item to us, we have raised a claim for the item.
Would you like a refund or a replacement, ( new stock due Monday)

Your previous message
Hi I see Hermes are saying damaged beyond repair just wondering how can a socket be that damaged did they hit it with 28 pound sledge hammer? R Williamson​
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
my experiences of them have been outstanding ..... and the local bloke is brilliant ..... but ... have also see TV footage of some of these types of companies making large sums from auctioning supposedly lost/damaged items Hermes being one
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
go carful with them socket. They split and you don’t notice ... = rounded bolts
 
Bob

Bob

Well-known member
go carful with them socket. They split and you don’t notice ... = rounded bolts
should be ok for what I want to do must not put too big an extension bar on them with scaffold pipe over that
 
Top