D.wood Carpentry

Delbouy

Delbouy

Active member
Those of you that know me from the old forum know that plant and machinery are my hobby.
My experience hobby, the list of toys so far.
2 x JCB 3C11
Winger 2ton dumper
Bisson 2ton 4x4 dumper
JCB 801
Bonser forklift
FMW works truck (little blue dockyard truck)
Numerous mixers Winget + all vintage
ERF C series tractor unit
3 Bedford CF2s one being a spec lift.
And of coarse my little plastic pigs
Amongst others.
Basically anything old and British I like.
0C25FA5E-8DFE-4453-9AA5-79A496BB1B47.png
1F3EB49B-AE03-4ED6-8482-A9854EE029AB.png
B52D94F9-B98C-43A0-95FE-7AD442507AE8.png
C344CE82-F569-4260-B553-49DA8FA46758.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • CF227A3F-F78A-4F46-BB89-D3429A958C36.jpeg
    CF227A3F-F78A-4F46-BB89-D3429A958C36.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 343
  • 9AB7BEE9-2327-4292-8243-CF520EE80FAE.jpeg
    9AB7BEE9-2327-4292-8243-CF520EE80FAE.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 371
  • A5A4635B-504E-48FF-9A3A-84DD0F53812E.jpeg
    A5A4635B-504E-48FF-9A3A-84DD0F53812E.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 341
  • 7F60FF29-D887-451E-8317-D42070866700.jpeg
    7F60FF29-D887-451E-8317-D42070866700.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 390
  • 16ADED2C-E62E-4AB2-B412-CBE49B301877.jpeg
    16ADED2C-E62E-4AB2-B412-CBE49B301877.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 349
  • F907EA0E-8906-4AA5-8265-CD8F84661C6A.jpeg
    F907EA0E-8906-4AA5-8265-CD8F84661C6A.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 339
  • 6BBBEBDD-FF5F-4CE4-A277-C4583A6C6BB3.jpeg
    6BBBEBDD-FF5F-4CE4-A277-C4583A6C6BB3.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 346
  • 4B178E26-E960-45B5-BB50-81BE0D5D84BE.jpeg
    4B178E26-E960-45B5-BB50-81BE0D5D84BE.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 407
  • 20E7670D-7488-4158-B848-72BA17E13423.jpeg
    20E7670D-7488-4158-B848-72BA17E13423.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 388
  • 5E6AA08A-2F2D-400E-A45B-FA5FAEAD8FF2.jpeg
    5E6AA08A-2F2D-400E-A45B-FA5FAEAD8FF2.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Delbouy

Delbouy

Active member
Some if the work I do
 

Attachments

  • 9F3C7564-8941-40D1-8C95-40E3902B290C.jpeg
    9F3C7564-8941-40D1-8C95-40E3902B290C.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 380
  • F1B9BA35-2814-4608-A08F-621A9B8F0053.jpeg
    F1B9BA35-2814-4608-A08F-621A9B8F0053.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 359
  • C32F7432-5588-40C3-BBAB-CA289953917E.jpeg
    C32F7432-5588-40C3-BBAB-CA289953917E.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 412
  • A4C9986C-2456-4605-A10D-3D6C883475E7.jpeg
    A4C9986C-2456-4605-A10D-3D6C883475E7.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 358
  • 4610EBAA-5FEC-44F4-B9DF-934277B080E0.jpeg
    4610EBAA-5FEC-44F4-B9DF-934277B080E0.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 418
  • 1F4B4BF8-BC48-4E21-8A78-F74D4FAA7980.jpeg
    1F4B4BF8-BC48-4E21-8A78-F74D4FAA7980.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 366
  • 7FDEFB2F-91B5-42A6-BA2B-052E4A148EA2.jpeg
    7FDEFB2F-91B5-42A6-BA2B-052E4A148EA2.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 354
  • CADDCAF1-5B53-45CE-AD68-F22678995F4E.jpeg
    CADDCAF1-5B53-45CE-AD68-F22678995F4E.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 343
  • 0F3C3EBD-5C23-4541-9F44-6037EAF7F44E.jpeg
    0F3C3EBD-5C23-4541-9F44-6037EAF7F44E.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 386
  • 3A5D5D86-A431-499F-B883-CE7D21F5F657.jpeg
    3A5D5D86-A431-499F-B883-CE7D21F5F657.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 394
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
That looks a proper workshop/store. A real Aladin's cave of good stuff.
I thought the third one was a piano until I bought it up full size. Is that fitting out a camper?
Graham
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Lovely workmanship there pal, but too look in your shed:eek: looks like my dads full of all sorts of..............well stuff:D
 
Delbouy

Delbouy

Active member
Lovely workmanship there pal, but too look in your shed:eek: looks like my dads full of all sorts of..............well stuff:D
Storage Mog!. That’s all I have to say,
Believe it or not there is an Austin Gipsy and an A30 in there.
That’s why I do most of my work outside.
 
Delbouy

Delbouy

Active member
That looks a proper workshop/store. A real Aladin's cave of good stuff.
I thought the third one was a piano until I bought it up full size. Is that fitting out a camper?
Graham

Hello Graham, it was a boat I was asked to fit the Gallie out. It turned very well I thought in the end.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
was gonna say, you kept the Gypsy quiet Del :rolleyes: :giggle:
 
Delbouy

Delbouy

Active member
Lovely workmanship there pal, but too look in your shed:eek: looks like my dads full of all sorts of..............well stuff:D
One day some of that ——— stuff will be at Dorset steam fair.
You going this year bud?.
 
Delbouy

Delbouy

Active member
The shed will of collapsed around it before you get time to sort it :ROFLMAO:
One at a time Rory, the plastic pig is in next door with Adj getting an overhaul ready for MOT next week.
Then we’re coming to get you!.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Last year was a bit of a let down really, considering it was the 50th.
Rory has told me I’m going to Welland this year weather I like it or not!.
you will love it Del (y):giggle:
 
Top