Credit accounts

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Next day the rep from holts bodmin rang after this post 🤣

View attachment 10660
I hate Holt's with a passion. Rightly or wrongly. Fitters are condescending from my experience, have come with the wrong tools/innapropriate tools and attitude.... Parts/office staff are wank.

Very bluntly this is my opinion, no one else's. But it'd quickly put me off a jcb. 😢. New salesman is great. Second hand salesman is a wanker.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I hate Holt's with a passion. Rightly or wrongly. Fitters are condescending from my experience, have come with the wrong tools/innapropriate tools and attitude.... Parts/office staff are wank.

Very bluntly this is my opinion, no one else's. But it'd quickly put me off a jcb. 😢. New salesman is great. Second hand salesman is a wanker.
can always rely on Rory ..... for a frank, no nonsense appraisal of the situation :love::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

K

Komatsu

It’s such a shame when it only takes one fitter or experience to ruin the name of all the good ones. Been through a handful of bad ones unfortunately, have got a good lad now, and won’t have anyone else.

B

Brendan

It’s such a shame when it only takes one fitter or experience to ruin the name of all the good ones. Been through a handful of bad ones unfortunately, have got a good lad now, and won’t have anyone else.
Not really had much experience with fitters jcb for me were great, murley the fitters are decent but the backup not so much.

As for the credit I tend to pay for everything upfront I wanted to use grs for some stone but they want it all on account, so a fairly in-depth form with few references plus accounts for last couple of years which I just couldn't be arsed to do. Agency i used are the same I just wanted to pay upfront but had to get an account only for occasional lad so I end up with a 25k limit

Left hooker

Left hooker

So do we since the shitty letter from holts accounts stopping our credit for none payment of a certain item that was ment to of have a bit of discount on it for servo seat pipes as you can only get them from jcb we had payed everything after that one bill and previous ones

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
So do we since the shitty letter from holts accounts stopping our credit for none payment of a certain item that was ment to of have a bit of discount on it for servo seat pipes as you can only get them from jcb we had payed everything after that one bill and previous ones

We have had similar from CBL in the past which has been solved swiftly with the noticing that the f****ng paperweight they had supplied for £250 odd quid was crapper than the £150 one supplied from elsewhere.... Got a credit note in the end and not had a issue since.

Holts did it for me in the space of two weeks @Komatsu i'm afraid with the revelation that they don't own a decent sized torque wrench (A scaffold tube is deemed appropriate for counterweight bolts) and another fitter responding to my pisstaking with a accusation we had filled the machine up with dirty fuel.

I don't suffer fools... no one who spends good money should be expected to.... Don't get me wrong we had one fitter who was a absolute gem. BUT they have missed out on two second hand machine sales down to the fact that I know there S/H dealers history and a game he played in the past.... So I can't be f***ed to deal with him.

doobin

doobin

My experience of all dealers so far is that their mechanics are monkeys on £11 an hour, and my mechanical knowledge surpasses theirs.

K

Komatsu

We have had similar from CBL in the past which has been solved swiftly with the noticing that the f****ng paperweight they had supplied for £250 odd quid was crapper than the £150 one supplied from elsewhere.... Got a credit note in the end and not had a issue since.

Holts did it for me in the space of two weeks @Komatsu i'm afraid with the revelation that they don't own a decent sized torque wrench (A scaffold tube is deemed appropriate for counterweight bolts) and another fitter responding to my pisstaking with a accusation we had filled the machine up with dirty fuel.

I don't suffer fools... no one who spends good money should be expected to.... Don't get me wrong we had one fitter who was a absolute gem. BUT they have missed out on two second hand machine sales down to the fact that I know there S/H dealers history and a game he played in the past.... So I can't be f***ed to deal with him.
Yeh totally get that, and I think the older I get, the more I don’t suffer them like I used to, only wish I was like this at the start.

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Yeh totally get that, and I think the older I get, the more I don’t suffer them like I used to, only wish I was like this at the start.
See you laugh, but the R.Sanders Short Tempered Solution is clearly a very good one 😂