Cover for ifor Williams trailer

Giles

Giles

Looking at one of these for my tt3621 anyone had any experience or other brands etc?

Attachments

• 50534BCF-24BB-480B-A22A-918E3F55812B.png
    50534BCF-24BB-480B-A22A-918E3F55812B.png
    435.6 KB · Views: 210
  • A97435BA-14DB-470C-9AB7-816CA8469D73.png
    A97435BA-14DB-470C-9AB7-816CA8469D73.png
    958.5 KB · Views: 184
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
could try these guys too ...... don't appear to have a web site ..... been around longer than I can remember and have always been the mutt's nuts ....
make anything to measure (y)

I've seen their work and they are top notch .... have considered asking them to quote for a couple of covers for me, when i get around to measuring up .

Last edited:
D

DaveDCB

I have a net for mine.. 8ft x 12ft was only £45 off ‘net sports world’ works a treat keeping all loose crap in the back

T whiting

T whiting

So you need a bar of some sort to either go across or along the length of the trailer to stop it becoming a pond ontop?

M

Monkeybusiness

That's smart, my Brian james cages don't anything across the middle and to be fair the 3m sideboards are too long so prone to bending
The old shape Ifor tippers didn’t have the brace and would barrel out a lot when loaded - we used to put a ratchet strap across to keep it all together before loading.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
There`s a flap folds out on the side with bungee cord on.
ah right .... I did try to see if there was summat like that ... now you say, can just see it on the right in one pic ..... wonder how they secure the back end ? :unsure:
's alright as long as everything is below the top of the side boards (y)

Giles

Giles

Ordered the one in my first link will post some pics when it arrives

Giles

Giles

Looks good when's the vinyl stickers going on?
When I get a minute, lost my right hand man that spent 2 years training up to a rugby injury 10 mins into his first game back after 2.5 years off due to doing his right knee playing rugby done his left. Got so much on and clients clambering after me

metal sides getting done as well

T whiting

T whiting

Should look the part 👍
It's a shame about you loosing your mate are you sure you can't prop him up in a machine 😲