J
meter box?? ...... got a full house in that hole and all big stuffWhat is it a water service? Whats the box
Dogshite philmac fittings too.
wash your mouth out rory! Nothing wrong with Philmac
I agree with you on a lot of things. But I’m drawing a line at this!Plenty wrong with Philmac.....
Plasson is the only way forward.
Picked up some of the 3g multi pipe fittings, no inserts and slip coupler. Easy enough to use and have a couple in the van for any potential pipe issuesI agree with you on a lot of things. But I’m drawing a line at this!
In the kindest possible way your talking utter f****ng bollocks!
But I suppose someone has got to buy the Plasson shite?
Your f****ng welcome to it!![]()
I've checked companies House, didn't know you where MD of philmacAre you sponsored by Plasson by any chance![]()
It keeps the wolf from the door....I've checked companies House, didn't know you where MD of philmac![]()