Coronavirus

L

Lynchy

Couldn't make it up?
One of biggest risks with covid...obesity?
All while Canada starting to tax unvaccinated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220112-212426.png
    Screenshot_20220112-212426.png
    456 KB · Views: 111
D

DaveDCB

Sad to admit it but the only reason I’ve been vaccinated is to go abroad on holiday to keep mrs happy.. talk about blackmail!!
I can’t figure out if all the vaxxed will die a horrible death or the non vaxxed will? Luckily half my family hasn’t had any and half of us have.. fair odds some of us will survive when it all implodes.

6feetdown

Sad to admit it but the only reason I’ve been vaccinated is to go abroad on holiday to keep mrs happy.. talk about blackmail!!
I can’t figure out if all the vaxxed will die a horrible death or the non vaxxed will? Luckily half my family hasn’t had any and half of us have.. fair odds some of us will survive when it all implodes.

Deny people their own money and your going to get pain.
You reap what you sow

Storrsy

Storrsy

Other half tested positive on Monday. Today the track and trace phoned her to get contacts (she doesn't have T&T app but PCR pass details on to them) she asked the bloke does she have Omicron or Delta, neither apparently, some other variant but they weren't sure which.

CPS

CPS

Other half tested positive on Monday. Today the track and trace phoned her to get contacts (she doesn't have T&T app but PCR pass details on to them) she asked the bloke does she have Omicron or Delta, neither apparently, some other variant but they weren't sure which.
I have heard the term "Deltacron" today🙈

Same thing when we tested positive, T&T called us as we had no app..... I asked which variant I had as omnicron was the whole talk that time.... she said I can't tell you, but I will tell you a different team are calling the people omnicron:sneaky:

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Does that work? Seem to be hearing of lots getting it a second time.
Latest in the research world seems to suggest that prior to Omnicron there are no recorded cases of reinfection where there have been symptoms in both alleged cases. Medical research will refine the sample up to 28times rather than the 40plus in the track and trace world.
The current testing with Omnicron seems to indicate that the DNA sequencing is so changed reinfection is quite possible.
The PCR test is really not a reliable test for this infection as it will pick prior dead Covid related particles.
No symptoms. No disease!!

O

OBL

Found this interesting...
An FOI on people who died actually of COVID with no previous underlying conditions.
If my maths is right its just over 17k out of the total of 150k deaths.

Assuming this 17k includes obese people, which gets a lot of attention as a major contributing factor, making our survival from the last couple of years slightly less surprising...

Gunners

Gunners

Assuming this 17k includes obese people, which gets a lot of attention as a major contributing factor, making our survival from the last couple of years slightly less surprising...
All this time I had @TiltyShaun down as getting it first, turns out statistically I was better off backing Rory @JD450A and even he's on a diet now - so now who do I bet on 😆

Gecko

Gecko

6feetdown

China is the Boss since BigTech made s

Global supply chains brace for worldwide shocks as China locks down ports in pursuit of Covid-zero

Top economists warn the global economy could be headed for the “mother of all” supply chain shocks as Omicron spreads across Asia, especially China, at which point disruption to manufacturing will be inevitable. (Bloomberg)

The economists from HSBC say the crisis could be “temporary, one would hope, but hugely disruptive all the same.”

China has been particularly aggressive in pursuing its Covid-zero policy. Amid spot outbreaks of Omicron in the nation and previously Delta, authorities have not hesitated to lockdown millions of people in the nation’s enormous cities.

♨️ t.me/TheEconomyNews