Conventional tail swing minis

B

Blakewaveney

I ordered a wacker et24 beginning of jan from Caultrac the delivery date was 1st feb. A week ago they said it was waiting in france to cross border. Now they have said they can not get it. Other dealers won’t help them or deal with me because I am not in there area. Bloody frustrated you just can not give someone money for one. Looking at other options now but starting to give up hope.

B

Brendan

I ordered a wacker et24 beginning of jan from Caultrac the delivery date was 1st feb. A week ago they said it was waiting in france to cross border. Now they have said they can not get it. Other dealers won’t help them or deal with me because I am not in there area. Bloody frustrated you just can not give someone money for one. Looking at other options now but starting to give up hope.
The whole dealer setup in this country is one big cluster....
Really do not understand why it's not like buying a car and go where you like

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
C A R T E L .... effectively

Nick...

Nick...

I agree.was gonna change my volvo and woukd have traded it in but offered a ridiculous price so did not do that.contacted nearest kubota dealer in Colchester to ask if they want to quote and not heard a word since.that was 6 weeks ago.and my toyota dealer in Norwich is terrible too.been waiting to hear about a new truck since November and spoke to rep then and called couple of times in last six weeks but she is never available and never returns messages.nobody cares.had the same with hitachi in the past and John Deere.what is wrong with people.if any of the above are reading this you are all f****ng useless and want your arses kicked
nick...

JerryRtilt

JerryRtilt

I agree.was gonna change my volvo and woukd have traded it in but offered a ridiculous price so did not do that.contacted nearest kubota dealer in Colchester to ask if they want to quote and not heard a word since.that was 6 weeks ago.and my toyota dealer in Norwich is terrible too.been waiting to hear about a new truck since November and spoke to rep then and called couple of times in last six weeks but she is never available and never returns messages.nobody cares.had the same with hitachi in the past and John Deere.what is wrong with people.if any of the above are reading this you are all f****ng useless and want your arses kicked
nick...
Do you feel better now Nick? But I know exactly what you mean? You end up thinking it must be a lot easier making a living as a salesman than it is using the kit. !

Furniss

Furniss

I ordered a wacker et24 beginning of jan from Caultrac the delivery date was 1st feb. A week ago they said it was waiting in france to cross border. Now they have said they can not get it. Other dealers won’t help them or deal with me because I am not in there area. Bloody frustrated you just can not give someone money for one. Looking at other options now but starting to give up hope...

Been waiting for months for some buckets from BMC to be shipped to France ....... oh yeah we will have seamless trade...... might sort itself out but I and others I know have started ordering what they need from elsewhere in europe

T whiting

T whiting

Have you tried getting in touch with Wacker UK? I assume that there's none in stock in the UK is the problem?

B

Blakewaveney

No and I know some other dealers have them but not interested to go further with a wacker now as it’s cost me time and some money already with this upgrading. I don’t have any faith in the dealer with conflicting story’s from Caultrac. Got something else in mind at the moment so hoping to be sorted by end of the week

Nick...

Nick...

Do you feel better now Nick? But I know exactly what you mean? You end up thinking it must be a lot easier making a living as a salesman than it is using the kit. !
Not really.it really annoys me,intensely.
nick...

Storrsy

Storrsy

Thinking now about a yanmar sv26
I’ve said it a few times before, I like the yanmar sv26 when I had it on hire for a week- but one thing that didn’t like at all was the offset boom only goes about 45 degrees to the left- most diggers it’s more like 88 degrees. Didn’t realise how much I used the full offset until I couldn’t!

B

Blakewaveney

Looked at sany 26u and was temped due to spec and price but just did not feel right. It was good in some ways but just felt unfinished. I am sure they will be big in uk in the future.

B

Brendan

Anyone know of any used 2.5-2.8t diggers for sale, not for a huge budget but looking