container moving

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
If you had two sets and put a steering axle on both ends then I think it could be quite manoeuvrable.
For the money they are asking there’s a LOT of components in that.
be good at crabbing for sure :giggle: and yes that is a LOT of bits for the bucks ...... half of what Jacksons used to ask for them ...... not sure on carrying capacity though ? :unsure:

forgot to post this the other night :rolleyes:
 
R

richc

New member
Just bought a set as I have 5 containers to move about the yard and no time to fanny about making them. Will let you know what they are like.
Hi Charlie, how did you get on with these wheels in the end, did they take long to come from Australia?
These are exactly what I'm going to need to buy (or hire) to move 20x 40ft containers next few weeks
 
Top