Co Donegal landscape business .

T

Tonyyemm

New member
Issue with HD1000 dumper if anyone can help, much appreciated,
working ok , but not the automatic park brake when in neutral, and that makes it dangerous ,
any suggestions on what to look for? spares guys want £500 for a handle assembly but might not be the fix,
regards.
 
R

Russell

Well-known member
I'm no help but curious, is it the the old digger style planetary gear drive unit or the new type?

Edit: my mistake I'm confusing it with a ht1000 dumper.
 
Last edited:
Left hooker

Left hooker

Well-known member
Landscaper I work with he's got one and it's a bit finicky to find neutral some times to get the park brake on also dropping the revs helps a bit to stop it moving sometimes
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
Someone will have cut it out as the Bedford control box bugger up and that's the way to get them going again.
 
Top